- Moving though deeply held pain as it arises
- Bupa registered psychotherapist
- Un-fuck yourself
- The Recovery Model
- Hearing voices
- Expressing anger responsibly
- Testimonial from Rebecca
- Working respectfully and appropriately with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, and questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Psychotherapy for 2nd generation holocaust survivors
- Conquering your fear of heights
- How to succeed as a therapist
- Positive thinking
- Thank you for your therapeutic smile :-)
- Nonviolent (Courageous) Communication (NVC)
- Alan Watts on how nothing contains everything
- Ken Wilber on Spiral Dynamics
- Managing assholes, step one
- Ju-Jitsu with your inner child
- Completing abortion – acknowledging, mourning, letting go
- Zero effort meditation … sounds too good to be true?
- NLP, Clean Language, and into the unknown
- The Devil, death, and faith in the unknown
- Boundaries, confusion, and control
- The Confusion Theory
- Can you stop me smoking?
- From ‘feeling sorry for’ to ‘being in love with’
- Vanishing twin syndrome (VTS)
- The New Macho – by Boysen Hodgson, The Mankind Project
- Hypnotic Ayahuasca? Purging parasitic energies from the body
- Spiral reading
- The presuppositions of NLP
- What is the difference between outcome oriented coaching and systemic psychotherapy?
- Relationships: Becoming aligned
- Relationships: Making space for someone new
- Relationships: Knowing what you want
- A temporal conception of higher self
- What’s your name and where do you come from?
- Writing ‘Sex in Mind’
- Clean Language
- Can you hypnotise me to change?
- I’m managing to do more work than my team
- My job it too stressful
- I’m procrastinating my life away
- I’m trapped in my work
- Daddy or chips?
- Psychotherapy for public speaking
- Psychotherapy for sexual issues
- Psychotherapy for relationships
- I keep attracting the wrong kind of relationships, can a psychotherapist help?
- Can NLP help with my physical illness?
Category Archives: Psychotherapy
A few years ago the manager of a mental health charity that I was volunteering at asked me to help them communicate the concept of ‘The Recovery Model’ to their staff in an accessible and easily digestible form. I’d never … Continue reading
Imagine the scene: Jane, who is a bit OCD, comes home to find some shoes in the middle of the hall. She flashes with anger. ‘How dare he treat my home with such disrespect?’ she says to herself and she … Continue reading
More and more people seem to be offering different types of coaching these days: ‘life coaching’, ‘relationship coaching’, ‘wealth coaching’, and ‘executive coaching’ are all available. The websites are often slick with young, glamorous looking coaches promising the outstanding success, … Continue reading
According to the UKCP website: ‘There are many similarities between these disciplines, and it is very hard to explain the differences between them. There is usually a general understanding that a psychotherapist has had longer training that a counsellor, and … Continue reading
Sounds like the start of a joke, doesn’t it? When I was at Oxford there was an engineering joke that went around: ‘What’s the difference between a mechanical engineer and a civil engineer? A mechanical engineer makes weapons, a civil … Continue reading