- Moving though deeply held pain as it arises
- Bupa registered psychotherapist
- Un-fuck yourself
- The Recovery Model
- Hearing voices
- Expressing anger responsibly
- Testimonial from Rebecca
- Working respectfully and appropriately with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, and questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Psychotherapy for 2nd generation holocaust survivors
- Conquering your fear of heights
- How to succeed as a therapist
- Positive thinking
- Thank you for your therapeutic smile :-)
- Nonviolent (Courageous) Communication (NVC)
- Alan Watts on how nothing contains everything
- Ken Wilber on Spiral Dynamics
- Managing assholes, step one
- Ju-Jitsu with your inner child
- Completing abortion – acknowledging, mourning, letting go
- Zero effort meditation … sounds too good to be true?
- NLP, Clean Language, and into the unknown
- The Devil, death, and faith in the unknown
- Boundaries, confusion, and control
- The Confusion Theory
- Can you stop me smoking?
- From ‘feeling sorry for’ to ‘being in love with’
- Vanishing twin syndrome (VTS)
- The New Macho – by Boysen Hodgson, The Mankind Project
- Hypnotic Ayahuasca? Purging parasitic energies from the body
- Spiral reading
- The presuppositions of NLP
- What is the difference between outcome oriented coaching and systemic psychotherapy?
- Relationships: Becoming aligned
- Relationships: Making space for someone new
- Relationships: Knowing what you want
- A temporal conception of higher self
- What’s your name and where do you come from?
- Writing ‘Sex in Mind’
- Clean Language
- Can you hypnotise me to change?
- I’m managing to do more work than my team
- My job it too stressful
- I’m procrastinating my life away
- I’m trapped in my work
- Daddy or chips?
- Psychotherapy for public speaking
- Psychotherapy for sexual issues
- Psychotherapy for relationships
- I keep attracting the wrong kind of relationships, can a psychotherapist help?
- Can NLP help with my physical illness?
Category Archives: Inspiration
Snapped on Cheshire Street near to Brick Lane:
I was talking with a friend yesterday about my theory on how we cope with trauma by separating from our bodies and putting space between the observing us and the embodied us experiencing the trauma over there. And how, if … Continue reading
I have recently started taking a few Brazilian Ju-Jitsu classes. It’s all very new and, to be honest, a bit intimidating. So far I’ve been one of the most unfit and least knowledgeable students in the class. The techniques are a … Continue reading
If someone told you that it was possible to reduce stress and pain, improve physical health, promote inner well-being and even psychic abilities with no personal effort and an almost insignificant financial investment what would you think? Sounds too good … Continue reading
He cleans up after himself. He cleans up the planet. He is a role model for young men. He is rigorously honest and fiercely optimistic. He holds himself accountable. He knows what he feels. He knows how to cry and … Continue reading
URL: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071604/ I love war films. I grew up on WW2 classics and Vietnam related films such as First Blood, Platoon, Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket. I get a thrill from watching them … my girlfriend calls it war … Continue reading
A client recently asked me if I would recommend taking acting lessons. My response was that there are 2 ways to act: from the outside in, and from the inside out. I recommended the Meisner method to experience the latter. … Continue reading