- Moving though deeply held pain as it arises
- Bupa registered psychotherapist
- Un-fuck yourself
- The Recovery Model
- Hearing voices
- Expressing anger responsibly
- Testimonial from Rebecca
- Working respectfully and appropriately with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, and questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Psychotherapy for 2nd generation holocaust survivors
- Conquering your fear of heights
- How to succeed as a therapist
- Positive thinking
- Thank you for your therapeutic smile :-)
- Nonviolent (Courageous) Communication (NVC)
- Alan Watts on how nothing contains everything
- Ken Wilber on Spiral Dynamics
- Managing assholes, step one
- Ju-Jitsu with your inner child
- Completing abortion – acknowledging, mourning, letting go
- Zero effort meditation … sounds too good to be true?
- NLP, Clean Language, and into the unknown
- The Devil, death, and faith in the unknown
- Boundaries, confusion, and control
- The Confusion Theory
- Can you stop me smoking?
- From ‘feeling sorry for’ to ‘being in love with’
- Vanishing twin syndrome (VTS)
- The New Macho – by Boysen Hodgson, The Mankind Project
- Hypnotic Ayahuasca? Purging parasitic energies from the body
- Spiral reading
- The presuppositions of NLP
- What is the difference between outcome oriented coaching and systemic psychotherapy?
- Relationships: Becoming aligned
- Relationships: Making space for someone new
- Relationships: Knowing what you want
- A temporal conception of higher self
- What’s your name and where do you come from?
- Writing ‘Sex in Mind’
- Clean Language
- Can you hypnotise me to change?
- I’m managing to do more work than my team
- My job it too stressful
- I’m procrastinating my life away
- I’m trapped in my work
- Daddy or chips?
- Psychotherapy for public speaking
- Psychotherapy for sexual issues
- Psychotherapy for relationships
- I keep attracting the wrong kind of relationships, can a psychotherapist help?
- Can NLP help with my physical illness?
Category Archives: NLP
For more extracts and to order a copy click here >> KW: In Integral Psychology I present charts that summarize over 100 developmental psychologists, East and West, ancient and modern and postmodern. Spiral Dynamics is only one of the 100, … Continue reading
I saw this quote by William Gibson: “Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes” If you are then step 2 is to consider the question: … Continue reading
If someone told you that it was possible to reduce stress and pain, improve physical health, promote inner well-being and even psychic abilities with no personal effort and an almost insignificant financial investment what would you think? Sounds too good … Continue reading
Here are some of the presuppositions (things we come into a situation assuming) often associated with NLP. They are not ‘true’ as such … more of a handrail when developing the attitude of curiosity and wanton experimentation. The map is … Continue reading
This article was first published in humanHi magazine in January 2009. An hour or so ago I was hard at work … in bed, with my eyes shut, awake but dreaming. Dreaming that my job for the day was over; … Continue reading
Originally published in September 2008 by humanHi magasine. Know what you want and why If you ask some people what they are looking for in a partner they will often say something like “I don’t have a type, I’m not … Continue reading
Published by humanHi magasine in 2008. Isolation and loneliness When I was about 8 years old I was the only one not to bow my head in assembly when we were told ‘let us pray’. I felt embarrassed at being … Continue reading