I have worked as a full time psychological coach since 2002 and have been registered as a psychotherapist since 2008.
- Registered Psychotherapist – United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- Accredited member – Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (NLPtCA).
Core Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy training
- Postgraduate Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy (NLPt) – LifeTide Training.
- Master Practitioner of NLP – Performance Partnership.
- Master Practitioner of Emergent NLP – Holigral.
- Various trainings in Grovian Metaphor Therapy / Clean Language – David Grove, The Developing Company, and others.
Peripheral psychotherapy training
I have incorporated aspects of these approaches into my practice.
- Introduction to psycho-spiritual integration – Ravenscroft International and Holigral.
- Hypnosis (Hypnotherapy) to master level – Performance Partnership.
- Time Line Therapy to master level – Performance Partnership.
- Encounter centred Couple Therapy – Hedy + Yumi.
- Various couple therapy trainings – Juliet Grayson.
- Business / family constellations – Business Constellations.
These form a background to my work.
- Hawaiian Huna level one – Dr Susi Strang & Associates.
- Reiki level one – Andrew Southern.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, & Management (EEM) – University of Oxford.
Time Line of experience
- Taught my approach to couple therapy to a group of
- Attended ‘When sex hurts’ at Tavistock Relationships.
- Attended ‘Working effectively and respectfully with members of the LGBT community’ with Interaction Training
- Attended ‘Encounter Centred Couples Therapy’ workshop with Hedi Schleifer
- Attended ‘Couples in Conflict’ with Juliet Grayson
- Weekly trainer training at Impact Factory
- Completed level 1 Reiki training with Andrew Southern
- Attended Encounter Centred Couple Therapy core skills training with Encounter Learning Centre
- Attended business constellations training with John Whittington
Attended ‘Sexuality and character’ trainings with John Hawkin and NLPtCA workshop on Professional Supervision
- Attended ‘Releasing sexual trauma’ workshop with Dr Shakti Malan
- Completed ‘Meeting Their Partners’ Needs’ training with Juliet Grayson
- Awarded Postgraduate Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy by Lifetide Training
- Completed ‘Emergent NLP’ training with Steven Saunders (Holigral International) to Master Practitioner level and ‘Introduction to Working with Couples’ training with Juliet Grayson
- Accredited by NLPtCA as a Psychotherapist and registered with UKCP
- Wrote monthly column on ‘Psychological Health and Fitness’ for HumanHi magazine
- Contributed to article in NewWoman magazine
- Volunteer at Working Well’s Ethnic Minority Sewing Enterprise project
- Completed level 1 Hawai’ian ‘Huna’ training with Craig Wood of Dr Susi Strang & Associates
- Commenced Post Graduate NLP Psychotherapy Diploma with Lifetide Training
- Commenced ‘Energy training’ with Ki Health International
- Co-presented a paper on Direct Engagement Modelling at the Glastonbury NLP conference
- Appeared as a guest expert on Sky Sumo’s ‘D8’ dating show
- Initiated and co-hosted ‘Exploring Enlightenment’ evenings
- Completed ‘Accelerated Enlightenment’ training with Steve Saunders (Holigral)
- Contributed to systemic change development workshops with David Grove and articles in ‘Eve’, ‘AXM’ and ‘FHM’ magazines
- Coaching assistant on Steve Saunders’ (Holigral) NLP Master Practitioner course: Advanced Linguistics module and Wendy Sullivan’s (The Small Change Company) Working with metaphor weekend. Steward at the Integral NLP conference in Glastonbury
- Led ‘NLP for actors’ at Yew Tree theatre school and the London Actors’ Workshop
- ‘S*x in Mind’ launched
- Completed training in Metaphor Therapy with Penny Tompkins and James Lawley and ‘Clean Worlds’ training with David Grove
- Contributed to articles in ‘Cosmopolitan’ magazine and the ‘icircle’ website
- Coaching assistant on NLP Northeast’s NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses: Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling modules
- Wrote the NLP based self-help book ‘S*x in Mind’
- Appeared as a guest expert on Sky One’s ‘The Big Fantasy’
- Coaching assistant on Dr David Shepherd’s (Performance Partnership) NLP practitioner training and Peta Heskell (TV’s ‘Flirt Coach’)’s ‘Flirting Playshop’ weekends
- Completed NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnosis training with Dr David Shepherd (Performance Partnership) to Master Practitioner level
- Started up in private practice
- Worked as a freelance management consultant specialising in financial modelling
- Made redundant by NatWest
- Working holiday in Australia – qualified as an AFAC certified fitness leader and Red Cross first aider
- Graduated from Oxford University with a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics & Management
- Recruited by NatWest as an internal management consultant
If you’ve been looking for an NLP psychotherapist in London and have found this page useful please help others find it by pressing the G+1 button below.